Trusted Residential Roofing Services for the St. Louis Area
Pick the Right Roof for Your Home
You have many options for roofing materials when it comes time to replace your residential roofing system. One of the best and most affordable options is asphalt shingles. It’s no secret asphalt shingles look great on your roof. Four out of five homes are protected by asphalt shingles, and one out of every five businesses has a shingle roof.
Asphalt roofing looks even better when you stack it up against the cost of other materials. Whether it’s superb colors and beautiful styles or unparalleled durability and performance, the bottom line is that you will find all these features in asphalt shingles.
We Are a GAF Master Elite® Certified Contractor
Green Tree Home Solutions is proud to be a GAF Master Elite® Certified Contractor. To achieve this status, we have proven that we are a qualified and capable roofing contractor. We must:
- Be Properly Licensed by the state to perform roofing work.
- Be Adequately Insured for your protection.
- Have a Proven Reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community.
- Be Committed to Ongoing Professional Training to ensure quality installation.
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified to be Master Elite contractors! Choosing a GAF Master Elite contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable and dependable professional contractor, not some fly-by-nighter.
Based on a survey of over 28,000 property owners in the U.S. served by GAF factory-certified contractors, 93% of them would recommend their GAF Master Elite Contractor to others!
Because Green Tree Home Solutions is a GAF Master Elite contractor, we can offer you the superior warranties offered by GAF, including the Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty, which offers 50 years’ worth of material defect coverage.
Why Choose a GAF Roofing System?
Every component of the GAF roof system has been awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. These components include the following:
- Lifetime Shingles: GAF offers you many great Lifetime Shingle choices, including Timberline® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology. They’re the #1-selling shingles in North America!
- Cobra® Attic Ventilation: Helps remove excess heat and moisture from your attic that can raise your energy bills, cause premature peeling of interior paint and wallpaper, and even affect your health.
- Roof Deck Protection: Allows moisture to escape from your attic while providing an exceptionally strong layer of protection against wind-driven rain.
- Starter Strip Shingles: Save time, eliminate waste and reduce the risk of blow-off…and may even help you qualify for upgraded wind warranty coverage (see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details).
- Leak Barriers: Provide exceptional protection against leaks caused by roof settling and extreme weather. These are an ideal upgrade at all vulnerable areas.
- Ridge Cap Shingles: Enhance the beauty of your home while guarding against leaks at the hips and ridges.